Fine tune your French skills by taking one-to-one phone lessons with La Guinguette founder Françoise Le Roux.
Your course of 10 telephone lessons will be entirely tailored to your needs. Before starting, Françoise will discuss your requirements, your ambitions and your areas of interest, while getting a feel for key development points to work on.
Ahead of each lesson she will send you a document to read and prepare; it will be the starting point for your hour long class by phone. At the end of the lesson you will be sent an email summarising the points raised and new materials to prepare for the following class.
There are 10 places available for French lessons by telephone with Françoise Le Roux. The Spring season is now fully booked.
- The cost is 350 €, payable at the end of the first lesson.
Click here to see how much 350 euros is in your currency.
- You need to have intermediate level French skills or higher to qualify.
- The hour long lessons will take place at a weekly rhythm and you should complete your 10 lesson course within a maximum of three months
- You will be given a regular weekly slot to suit your schedule, at a mutually agreed time between 7am and 7pm Central European Time, Monday to Friday
Check what time this is in your time zone
- We pay the call to 100 destinations around the World.
Check if your country qualifies
Please note: The Spring 2012 season is now fully booked. To enquire about availability for September 2012, please fill out the contact form below.